Sunday, June 2, 2013

China Glaze Sunsational Collection Preview

Hi you guys! I'm about to go into work for a bit to finish writing my yearly self assessment. Yes, I'm making a gagging face. Really, does anyone enjoy writing such silly things? No matter how many times I've written these, it makes me want to quit every year haha. If only I could... lol. :-)

Before I head out, I wanted to pass along the press releases I received this week. First up is the official info on the China Glaze Sunsational Collection. I really loved China Glaze's neons from last summer, so I've been waiting to see what they would come up with for this year. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. :-)

I'll link to swatches and review once I have those. (All info and images are courtesy of China Glaze.)

A SUNSATIONAL NEON SUMMER BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHINA GLAZE®

Introducing 12 Smooth Crèmes and Juicy Jellies


Make waves this summer with the new China Glaze® Sunsational collection.  This fun palette of six brighter-than-bright crèmes and six juicy jelly polishes create a bold pop or sheer hint of color that are sure to see you through every highlight of your summer.

Mix and match these hot hues and different finishes from China Glaze® Sunsational for a vivid and bold expression on your tips and toes:

Sun of A Peach: Popping peachy crème
Neon & On & On: Flirtatious pink crème
Bottoms Up: Passionate bubblegum pink-purple crème
That’s Shore Bright: Playful purple crème
Too Yacht to Handle: Teasing teal crème
Highlight of My Summer: Mellow mint green crème

Shell-O: Juicy coral-pink jelly
Heat Index: Enticing pink jelly
You Drive Me Coconuts: Panic-causing purple jelly
Are You Jelly?: Vivacious purple jelly
Isle See You Later:  Marine blue jelly
Keepin’ It Teal: Totally Turned Up turquoise jelly 

China Glaze® Sunsational will be available in July 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores as open stock colors, 6 piece box collections, 6 piece counter display, 12 piece counter display and 36 piece rack. 

6 comments:

  1. I once withdrew from a class because I had to write a paper. Lol. I want the six cremes from this collection. I heard the application is crappy but that does not make me want them any less. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I know what you mean. :D
      I had heard the same about the formula, but I hope it's not too bad. There are some seriously pretty colors in this collection. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh these look so fun! I need some (okay, most) of those jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!! :D I love how there are jellies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...