Thursday, March 21, 2013

OPI I Theodora You

Hi you guys! Hope this week is treating you well! :-)

I've got the OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Collection to share with you over the next few days. Let's start off today with I Theodora You, a light blush pink with a translucent jelly creme finish.






This is just a lovely soft pink shade, and it's easily my favorite of the three creme shades in the collection. Due to its more sheer nature, I went with three coats for the swatches. The formula is good, with each coat going on smoothly and evenly, so you can definitely wear it at two coats if you prefer a more sheer look. Dry time is not bad at all considering the number of coats, and it dries to a nice glossy shine.

You can find I Theodora You at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

31 comments:

  1. ufffff..... opi again :-(
    This is such a lovely shade but there's no way I will meet up close with it... guh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! OPI is so expensive here, sadly :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Bummer on the price over there though.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. its such a sweet colour! I'll have to go dupe hunting cause you don't get OPI in India atleast not these new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Good luck finding a dupe. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. This is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really sweet and delicate :) I like it, but three coats puts me off...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, definitely sweet and delicate! :) I usually don't like three coats either, but this one is ok with its decent drying time.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. This is such a nice sweet pink. I have a lot of shades slightly similar to it but I'm still going to put it on my to buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicate and pretty baby pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and light! It's a beautiful soft shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful shade of pink! I was impressed with the dry time on this, too. It's gorgeous on ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're a fan of this one too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. This is the perfect soft pink! It can be hard to find neutrals that compliment everyone's skin tone, but this one looks flawless on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it on me! I think it's a fantastic color on me too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. Hi Yun - utterly beautiful on you, and I look so forward to see what other shades you picked :-) - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I'm glad you're a fan of this one! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. That looks like something you'd wear for a wedding. Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I have such a weakness for delicate pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how delicate and pretty this one is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...