Sunday, March 24, 2013

OPI Don't Burst My Bubble

Hi you guys! Hope your weekend has been lovely and relaxing! :-)

Today, I've got another of the soft neutral shades from the OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Collection to share with you. Don't Burst My Bubble is a soft milky white with just a hint of pink in a translucent jelly creme finish.





 

This is so soft and pretty on the nails, definitely a clean and refreshing way to wear white without being too harsh. Just like the other jelly cremes in the collection, the formula for this one is fantastic. Each coat goes on smoothly and evenly without being streaky, so it builds up coverage nicely. If you like softer and more translucent, you can stop at two coats, but I did three for the swatches above and I really like it at that.

You can find Don't Burst My Bubble at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

37 comments:

  1. Lovely color, looks great on you. I love these sheer nudes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I'm a big fan of sheer nudes too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. All of the oz shades look great on you! Nice swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty. I lieu of this, I am going to put Don't Touch My Tutu on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this one, Essie! Don't Touch My Tutu is not a bad substitute. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. I love the Oz polishes! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have absolutely beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really kind of you to say! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty and such a nice palate cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yun - Don't Burst My Bubble looks immaculate on you!!! Just love it :-) - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pretty swatches makes me wonder if there are colours that you can't actually wear! I think pretty much everything looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. and i agree with ranibowify me! you make everything look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch! It's easy when the polishes themselves are so pretty! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. It's so pretty and delicate - looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very delicate! I almost like this more than the Theodora polish you showed the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I love this one :) It looks absolutely beautiful on you, Yun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's just one of those shades that looks great on everyone! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  13. i passed on this the other day but i really like it on you. hm may have to take another look at it. very fresh and pretty, yun.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're liking it! It's definitely very pretty. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  14. I love the way it shows on your nails. Very squeeshy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...