Sunday, February 10, 2013

Priti NYC Red Maple

Hi, you guys! Hope those of you on the east coast are keeping safe and warm through the winter storm. <3

I just received a few polishes from Priti NYC, and I'm super excited to share them with you. Today I'll start off with Red Maple, a bright pink-coral with a creme finish.







Red Maple was originally released as part of the four-polish Priti NYC's Turkish Sorbet Spring 2012 Collection. The formula is thin and even, and applies well without any issues. It is opaque in two coats, and drying time is nice and quick.

This color is quite bright on the nails, and I love that! Depending on the lighting, you'll see more pink, coral, or even a bit of orange. If you have warmer tones in your skin, I think this will show up more orange for you; if you are cooler, you'll probably see more pink.

You can find Red Maple on PritiNYC.com for $13.50 for 0.43 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

25 comments:

  1. I think this looks fab on you! I wish I could wear colours like this and not look blah :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it on me! Haha I feel that way about certain colors, but sometimes I just end up wearing them anyways. :P

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. I love this one! It's summery and hot, and happy :) But the name is awful! haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and gorgeous ♥ I guess I'm more ready for spring colors than I thought, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this! I'm sooo ready for spring and summer colors! Summer's my favorite season for polish colors, so I can't wait! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. I love that it's so bright! Very pretti indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is right up my alley, such a bright and happy color!!! It looks beautiful on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I really like this one! I've really been liking coral lately and it looks so beautiful on your nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! I'm really liking corals too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. This is gorgeous! It is so bright! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so gorgeous! I love bright corals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel the same! Coral is such a fun color! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. Beautiful color! Would you know if it's similar to any of the China Glaze neons, Flirty Tankini or Surfin' for Boys (minus the shimmer?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Sorry, I don't have either, and coral is a tricky color to see on the computer, so I can't say for certain from the swatches I've seen. <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. Oh it is so pretty!! In these pictures it looks almost neon! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite bright in person! I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. I have trouble getting it opaque without multiple coats. What is the secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a standard two-coater for me. For tricky formulas in general, I find applying one thin coat, giving it a few minutes to dry, and then applying a medium coat helps to get everything nice and smooth. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...