Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pomegranate Lacquer Royal Brat

Hi you guys! Pomegranate Lacquer recently introduced their Royal Fairy Tale Collection comprised of 14 new shades, and I've got two picks from the collection to share with you. Today, I'll start off with Royal Brat, a bright grass green with a jelly creme finish.






This is such a fun and happy green, with slight hints of yellow and teal. The formula is smooth and easy to apply, though it is a three-coater and dry time is a little longer due to its squishy jelly texture.

Just a note about this bottle - Pomegranate transitioned to this vintage-style bottle with the introduction of the Royal Fairy Tale Collection. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of their prior modern and clean rectangle bottles. The new gold cap and writing sometimes can clash with the color of the polish in the bottle. It seems that I'm in the majority because Pomegranate announced on their Facebook page that they will be bring back the modern rectangle bottles with their next collection. :-)

You can find Royal Brat on PomegranateLacquer.com for $8.50 for 0.49 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

13 comments:

  1. hmmmm..... I will have to stop announcing myself a non-green person. I actually LOVE this one!
    I think it's bright and fun and summer and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are totally into green... just admit it! :P
      I'm glad you like this one!

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. OHMG, OHMG, OHMG running in circles - this is so beautiful!!!
    bummer, I just wen shopping, but after putting polishes in my basket - I found out they do no ship Internationally - arrg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww booo! I'm glad you like the color. Hopefully they will do international shipping soon.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I like this one a lot. Never heard about this brand before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful green! I agree, it just has that super happy look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know that I'd wear this shade for everyday, but it is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty squishy green! Stunning swatches Yun :) and I'm all for the older bottles too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yun - this is such a happy and gorgeous green, I love it and it looks just too squishy on you :-) - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I'm loving the squishiness too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...