Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pomegranate Lacquer Broken Curse

Hi you guys! Today, I've got another of my picks from Pomegranate Lacquer's new Royal Fairy Tale Collection to share with you. Broken Curse has a sheer base filled with lots of small purple and blue glitters.






Since Broken Curse is sheer and the glitters are not super dense, I would definitely wear this one over an opaque base. In the swatches above, I am showing one coat of Broken Curse over OPI...Eurso Euro. The glitters are easy to apply and spread out evenly without much coaxing. They are also not very gritty and feel mostly smooth to the touch once the polish is dry.

You can find Broken Curse on PomegranateLacquer.com for $8.50 for 0.49 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

17 comments:

  1. Oh it's so pretty - I love how sparse it is and how evenly it spread out. Such a gorgeous topper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! I think it looks great as a topper too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is absolutely perfect (and does it remind you as much of Once Upon A Time as it does me?). I love the sparsity, too, just like the good magic breaking through the darkness ♥ It looks amazing over Eurso Euro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of Once Upon A Time too... "Broken Curse" is a very appropriate name for this polish. I'm glad you like the combo! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty! It goes well with Eurso Euro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute glitter! Love the pairing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMG, OHMG - *running in circles* - this is so beautiful - perfect I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunner - this looks like a sky filled with blue and purple stars!!! Great combination - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I'm glad you think so! I'm loving the combination too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. oh its pretty!! Nice glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...