Sunday, February 17, 2013

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!

Hi you guys! Happy weekend! :-)

Today, I've got another color from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection to share with you. Suzi's Hungary Again! is a warm, medium pink with subtle silver shimmers in a creme finish.






Once on the nails, the shimmers are visible under bright lighting, but mostly hidden otherwise. This is a beautiful pink shade. I love that it leans just a little more to the warm side, which is not something I see in pinks often. My only small gripe with the polish is that I wish the shimmers were more visible. I've always been more partial to shimmery/metallic pinks than to creme pinks, but that's a personal preference. :-)

The formula is smooth and even, drying to a glossy shine. It was still a little streaky at two coats, so I did three for the swatches.

You can find Suzi's Hungary Again! at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

35 comments:

  1. gorgeous! don't have this one yet but i think i need the whole collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're liking this and the whole collection! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Looks great on you! It's really pretty but I also wish the shimmer was more apparent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! More shimmers is always better though. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I am soo glad I ordered this!!! It's on its way here, and I just can't wait!! this looks so beautiful on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so and you're getting it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. ahh so pretty. can I steal this? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love shimmery polishes more than cremes. This looks cool (or warm, haha) on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you like this. More shimmers is always better though! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Although I don't own this one yet, I have to say that it is my fave out of the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like this! It's a beautiful color! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. Hi Yun, I have been waiting for exactly THIS post from you - seeing other swatches I was still on the fence but you really convinced me that this is a perfect Summer staple and belongs into my stash :-)! It looks so edgily elegant on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad I could be of help! It's a really pretty color for sure! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. WOOOW that is a super gorgeous color - and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! I think it's beautiful too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. It does look like a creme! Such a happy colour though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy! I love colors like this for summer. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. What a lovely shade. I'm a sucker for a pink polish so I might have to snap this up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe if you love pink, this is definitely a color for you! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. That's exactly the kind of shade I would want to wear in summer on short nails! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's totally an awesome summer shade! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. Beautiful! :) I really want it, because I'm a hungarian! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color, and the name is totally appropriate for you! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  13. Coral, coral, coral. I cannot get enough coral for summer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh I love this one! It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the warm, almost coral lean to this--so, so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I'm a big fan of its warmness too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  16. Great, now i'm hungry too!
    Pretty color, especially for the summer! I gotta start looking for a non-opi replacement! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you like the color! I think it's going to be awesome for summer too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...