Sunday, February 24, 2013

OPI Polka.com & Vant to Bite My Neck?

Hi you guys! Hope you're all having a great weekend! :-)

I haven't posted in two days because the hubby and I just got an awesome board game, and we've have been playing it nonstop for the last two days lol. We've previously played a few games in the Ticket to Ride board game series with friends, and we totally loved them. Then we saw Ticket to Ride - Nordic Countries, and it was specifically designed for 2 to 3 players. Exactly what we were looking for! So we got it and have been playing non-stop. In fact, we finally had to take a break because my thumbs are all bruised from shuffling the cards. :D

Ok, back to polish! :P Today, I've got two colors from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection to share with you. Let's start off with another of my favorites from the collection. Polka.com is filled with small purple glitters and medium-sized pink, teal blue, and purple hexagon glitters, all in a sheer base.






I have one coat of Polka.com over Vant to Bite My Neck? in the swatches above. The formula is a little thicker and in order to get the medium hex glitters onto the nails, you do have to glob it on a bit and then coax them into the right spots. That's pretty much expected for larger glitters and is not too difficult to do. I love the color combination of the glitters in this. They look fantastic together, and I can't wait to try it over some other colors (especially lighter colors). 


Here's how Vant to Bite My Neck? looks by itself. Nothing too interesting with this one, just your typical vampy extra dark eggplant purple in a creme finish. The formula is fantastic, as typical of OPI dark cremes. It's smooth and pigmented, opaque in two coats.

You can find Polka.com and Vant to Bite My Neck? at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

25 comments:

  1. Love the name, love the glitter. And I love your pics, they're great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love the name xD Your swatches are always so great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka.com looks absolutely perfect ovet VTBMN. Just gorgeous! And I love that you guys are so obsessed with that game, lol :) C and I are still playing playstation Monopoly ad nauseum, lol. Ticket to Ride sounds really fun, like it totally might be up our alley :) I'll def be checking it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the combination! You should totally check out Ticket to Ride. I think you and C would love it! It's a pretty simple game, but with enough strategy to keep it interesting. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. Polka.com is so gorgeous! Vant to bite my neck is pretty but it's not something I'd wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That combo is gorgeous! And Polka.com looks great ^^ I actually thought I wouldn't like it and it's quite stunning!

    Two days playing non stop! That sounds great ^^ I am quite obsessive with things I like too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell you the truth, I didn't think I would like Polka.com as much as I do either. It didn't wow me until I put it on my nails. :-)
      Hehe it's always great fun to find an activity the hubby and I both enjoy and can do together.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. Love the glitter reminds me of a jordana glitter but the colour is different :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Polka.com is beautiful, had to put it on my Must-have-list ;-) - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is a beautiful combo - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours compliment each other so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best combination! In love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely combo! And it's odd because I can't see myself wearing that glitter and yet I really do love it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like the combo! I think it's pretty awesome too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. I knew I should have bought Polka.com!! Next paycheck it shall be mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a great glitter... one of my favorite OPI glitters. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...