Friday, February 15, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

Hi hi! Friday is finally here! Weeeeee! :-)

Today, I've got another pretty color from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection to share with you. Can't Find My Czechbook is a cool-toned medium blueish teal with a creme finish.






This teal has a slightly dusty quality to it, so it appears a little muted and not too vibrant or bright. These sorts of colors, with their fresh and muted qualities, are so popular at the moment, so this is definitely an on-trend color for spring. The formula is thin and smooth, going evenly onto the nails and drying quickly to a glossy finish. What I have in the swatches is two coats, but it's still a little streaky if you look closely, so an additional coat wouldn't hurt. 

You can find Can't Find My Czechbook at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

34 comments:

  1. pretty color,you have beautiful nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what a pretty colour! I've been to Czech it one of my favorite countries to go :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazz, I'm glad you like it! I've never been to Czech, but hope to visit one day. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Yay awesome on you and definitvely a musthave for this season <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing this now...love it on you too! :) I've been to the Czech Republic so this was one that I just had to have, haha. I also liked this polish the best out the whole collection, so it worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm glad you love this one! I've never been to the Czech Republic, but hope to visit one day. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. This is the one I'm most excited for!! Can't wait to try it, it's so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this one! I look forward to seeing it on you! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. It's super pretty - I *might* need this one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPI nail polish formulas are a dream to apply! This colour is so pretty, not a colour I would usually wear though. It reminds me of the sky actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, and the formula's definitely fantastic! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. ahhhh so pretty. i just saw this collection at ulta today but i refrained from getting anything. i may have to pick this one up soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it on you but I would probably not wear this color as a full manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it on me! In my experience, teal is a tough color to wear, so I understand what you mean. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. I think it's a really pretty polish, but I find the name a little bit silly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the name made me lol and cringe at the same time. I'm glad you like the color! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. omg - i need to go find this! :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this blue! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, I'm just shaking, I can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooooh I like it!!! And I already can think of possible Barielle dupe for this one!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely one of my favourites from the collection! Such a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this one! It's very pretty for sure! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...