Monday, July 9, 2012

Julep Maven July 2012

I was so excited to receive my July Julep Maven box in the mail this month. When I first saw the previews this month for my Boho Glam profile, I felt like the colors were made for me! And they certainly did not disappoint when I saw them in person. :-)



Everything came nicely wrapped in the usual black Julep box. The nail polishes for Boho Glam this month are Georgia (a golden coral shimmer) and Mischa (cherry scarlet shimmer). The box also contains a matching peachy coral lip gloss in color Poppy. To celebrate Canada Day and Fourth of July this month, Julep also included a bonus polish—depending on your location—in color O Canada or America (which I received). I am looking forward to trying all the colors and will have swatches and reviews for you in the upcoming days.

If you are wondering about Julep Maven, it is a subscription program that normally retails for $19.99 monthly with free shipping. Over at Julep.com, you can take a style quiz to determine your personal style. Every month, you will receive a Maven box that best fits your style filled with over $40 worth of Julep goodness. The advantage of the Julep Maven subscription program is its flexibility. It allows you to skip any month free of charge, to send a box to someone else, or to switch your box to a different style. And of course, you can cancel anytime.

To join and get your introductory Julep Maven box for only ONE CENT, just click HERE and use code COLORS4ONE at checkout. The code is available for a limited time.

** This post contains my referral link. If you click on the link and sign up, I will earn credit towards free Maven boxes.

15 comments:

  1. hi I have a quick question. if I only want the intro offer will it automatically charge me the next month for $20 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You will get an email on the 20th of the month reminding you of that month's box. You will have from the 20th to the 24th to sign into your Julep account to change, skip or cancel. Then you get charged on the 27th of the month. Hope that helps! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing them on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the colors you got are so pretty! I can see myself wearing them in fall as well.. I got the Classic with a twist =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the colors I got! Oooh Classic with a Twist looks to be a great box this month too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure I can decide on a style for myself. Too bad they don't have a "wants all the things" choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors. I decided to skip July's and now I'm wishing I didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the colors! I think you can buy boxes retroactively from the Maven shop. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. It's great to see another box! I got American Beauty & I feel most people got It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got quite nice products never tried julep. I think they don't sell this brand here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Unfortunately for now, Julep is only in US and Canada.

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...