Sunday, June 24, 2012

Essie 2012 Summer Collection Preview

Hi, lovely readers! Hope everyone is in the midst of a wonderful weekend! :D

I wanted to share with you a preview of Essie's Bikini So Teeny 2012 Summer Collection. (All info and images are courtesy of Essie.)

bikini so teeny – provocative lustrous sky blue
cascade cool – frosty, shimmery carnation pink
all tied up – naughty molten bronze
off the shoulder – daring, scorching hot pink
fear or desire – obsession-worthy bright orange
mojito madness – fun-loving party lime

essie's Summer Collection will be available in June 2012 for a suggested retail price of $8.00 per bottle in salons and beauty destinations worldwide.

I'll have swatches of three of the six colors for you coming up this week! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have Bikini so Teeny, and I love it, so far I think that's the only one I'm buying, but the collection is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the collection! Bikini so Teeny is such a cute color. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...