Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Zoya Tracie

Hi everyone and happy middle-of-the-week! :-)

Today, I have for you Tracie, the only non-cream from Zoya's Beach Collection. Tracie is a light, yellowish green with a subtle silver metallic shimmer.






I think of Tracie as a mellow color. It isn't very green due to its yellow tint. Zoya's website describes Tracie as a pistachio and avocado green, and I think that's about spot-on. The shimmer in the polish is mellow too. There isn't any obvious sparkle and it comes across as mostly a pearly finish on the nail.

Tracie is somewhat the odd one in the collection. For starters, it's not a cream. It also isn't much of anything else either. It's not too green or yellow, not too shimmery or sparkly, nor is it too bold or muted. I do like the silvery pearly finish, which looks subtle and lovely. What you see in the pictures is two coats, and I had no trouble with the formula. There is a small amount of visible brush strokes, which is on par for this type of finish.

You can find Tracie on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

8 comments:

  1. I think this and Arizona were my favorites from this collection. I love that you use so many photos, you have such beautiful nails! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracie and Arizona are two of the more unique colors in the collection, and both are very pretty. Thank you so much for visiting and for the kind words! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. You're right, qualifying Tracie as a pistachio colour is accurate :) It's lovely, lovely, lovely! The strokes might be a little con, but I'm sure I would get over it really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All nail colors remind me of food. ^_^ The strokes aren't very obvious in person, especially if you wait a while until the polish is totally dry.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. wow i am in love with this color! it definitely is a pistachip/avacado green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...