Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Want to try Zoya? - $8 total for 2 polishes + free shipping!

If you guys have been following me for a while, you know that the one thing I love more than great polish is getting great polish at an awesome price! So when I saw this, I had to pass it along! :D

If you have always wanted to try Zoya, but keep missing the awesome deals, here's your chance! Use my referral link https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0103A710 to sign up for a Zoya account. In your account, you will get a coupon, good for 1 free polish and free shipping when you add another polish. In other words, 2 polishes for $8!!!

Let me know what polishes you end up getting! :D

EDIT (03/13/2013): The new PixieDust polishes are $9, so if you include those in your order, it will be $9 for two polishes & free shipping. Still a great deal. :-)

12 comments:

  1. this is flippin awesome! i just tried doing it but i didn't receive any coupon :( I made an account added two polishes (chloe & Maisie) but nothing happened :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Did you take a look under your Account? There is a "My Coupons & Promotions" link on the left side of your account page. The coupon should be in there. Let me know if that works! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
    2. I just checked and its completely empty :(

      Delete
    3. Oh noes! I sent you an email to your email account on your blogger profile page. Hope we can figure this out! :(

      Delete
  2. Just tried it and it worked!!! I'm getting Zoya Song and Zoya Dual. :) Thanks so much for the coupon, you rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, I'm glad it worked! And Song and Daul are beautiful choices. I'm sure you will love them. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. It is a shame that there is no international shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I think I found your blog because I was trying to compare Zoya Myrta with Zoya Rica, and then I found this awesome deal. So I splurged. ;-) I got Cola, Sam, and Raven, and something unexpected for me--Rica. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you splurged and got the colors you wanted! Great choices... Rica is one of my favs! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I found this from looking for a swatch of Zoya Stevie & ended up buying Stevie & Dahlia!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Stevie & Dahlia are gorgeous colors! I think you'll love them! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...