Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Julep Maven February 2012

I am so excited to share with you that I am finally a Julep Maven! I joined Julep Maven a few days ago when I saw that I could get my introductory box for only ONE CENT! I could not pass up a deal like that, and today I received my first box.



My intro box was the Boho Glam February box, and it comes nicely wrapped in a black Julep box. The nail polishes in this box are Oscar (a gold sparkly glitter) and Marisa (a rich cobalt blue shimmer). There is also a bottle of cuticle oil, perfect for my dry winter cuticles. Since this month's theme is the Oscars, my box also contains a chocolate Oscar, which my husband has already claimed as his treat. :)

Julep Maven is a subscription program that normally retails for $19.99 monthly with free shipping. Over at Julep.com, you can take a style quiz to determine your personal style. Every month, you will receive a Maven box that best fits your style filled with over $40 worth of Julep goodness. The one advantage of the Julep Maven subscription program is its flexibility. It allows you to skip any month free of charge, to send a box to someone else, or to switch your box to a different style. And of course, you can cancel anytime.

You can get your introductory Julep Maven box for only ONE CENT, too! To get started, just click HERE and use code COLOR2012 at checkout. The code is available for a limited time.

** This post contains my referral link. If you click on the link and sign up, I will earn credit towards free Maven boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...